Sunday, February 10, 2019

The Milestone Hit Us




January 6th
I had a great deal of fun writing my villain in my last book that I hated to say goodbye. Today I came up with a new story for him. About The Scarlet Sword, a crucible steel blade that has killed so many people that it is forever stained red. Wielded by Ashonn, a man born to be a warrior, lives to kill monsters, and is followed by a priest of death patiently waiting for the warrior to die so the priest can claim his soul for the god of death the warrior dared love and dared to strike down.


January 17th
A quick update for the new year. Therese has finished her last round of chemo, and then she will have an MRI on the 30th to see if the radiation was successful and what our next step will be.


January 30th
We had the MRI this morning. This afternoon, FACEY HMO called to tell us the MRI had been denied. When my wife told them she received the approval, and that UCLA received the approval their response was, "Oh, well I guess you can appeal to Blue Shield."


February 8th
We visited our Radiologist from City of Hope, and our Oncologist at UCLA. The most recent MRI have shown the current tumor has not grown but new spots have shown up in the front lobe, and unfortunately the pons of the brain stem. We will find out what our next treatment will be in two weeks. Until then, we do whatever my wife wants. This weekend we are going to see Alita, Battle Angel.
PS: Make that Aquaman, and it was great! Alita, we will save for Valentine's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment